A Rich way to use Almond oil.
The oil is processed through wooden churner in a traditional way (Lakdi Ghana) hence no Chemical process is done while extracting oil so it is Pure and Natural.
- Pour Generously on Dal Rice (Varan-Bhat.) Shira.
- Spread it on Khakra , Garam Garam Poli, Chapati, Roti, Fulkas or Various type of Parathas, Thalipeeth.
- Use this oil in various on type of Koshimbir.
- Pour Generously on various type of Chutneys Like – Shenga-Chutney ( Groundnut-Chutney )
- Khobra-Lasoon-Chutney ( Coconut Garlic-Chutney )
- Javas-Chutney ( Flaxseed-Chutney )
- Karla-Chutney ( Niger-Chutney )
- Use it in salad dressing. Pour Generously on Various Salads Dressing for a Royal taste and with Nutritional Value.
- Use it in your Daily Nutritional Meal.
Uses of Almond oil for skin.
- It Acts, Works as a moisturizer for Dry skin and it helps in reducing wrinkles.
- It helps in reducing dark circles.
- It helps in giving a glow to the skin.
- It helps in giving a younger and brighter skin naturally.
- The expiry of this product is for 6 months from packaging.
- We recommend to buy fresh oil every month, to get the best of the nutritional and health value.
Hear our radio jingle